- Routine Medical and Surgical Services for Dogs, Cats, Common Pocket Pets, Horses, Goats, and Sheep
- After Hours Emergency Services
- Dental Services (small and large animal)
- Laser Therapy (multi modal pain management, wound management, muscloskeletal injuries, chronic infections)
- Digital Ultrasound and Radiography
- Visiting Chiropractic Services
- Regular and Daycare Boarding for Cats in a safe, caring, security monitored environment
- Puppy and Dog Obedience Training (coming soon)
- In House Diagnostic Laboratories
- Chiropractic (small and large animal)
- Acupuncture (small and large animal)
In home dog and cat services: we can provide routine exams, vaccinations, heartworm and other lab testing, and euthanasia for your cats and dogs in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Horses and Small herd livestock: on farm routine medical, obstetric, field surgeries, and emergency services are available for Horses, Goats, Sheep, and Beef Cattle.
Payment for Services
We recognize that current financial times are hard and make every attempt to keep fees at reasonable levels and to make individualized treatment plans tailored to each animal and owner. In every case, we will present the available options and our recommendations for each situation and let you decide with is the most suitable option for you and your pet. Payment is due at the time of service and we accept Cash, Personal Check with proper ID, Visa, MasterCard, and Care Credit. We recommend that you visit CareCredit.com today to apply for Care Credit(a healthcare credit card) that will allow you to make payments over a period of 6 months for the healthcare your pet needs. *Some Restrictions Apply*
We are committed to partnering with you in the care of your animals.
Call Us today. (989) 291-3647