Welcome to Sheridan Animal Hospital
Sheridan Animal Hospital was founded in 2013 by Dr. Sherry Teegardin, DVM to replace the mobile, equine practice formerly known as Central Michigan Equine Veterinary Services, LLC. A community need for local, small animal veterinary services prompted Dr. Teegardin to construct a new Animal Hospital just south of the Sheridan City Limits on M66, in Sheridan, Michigan.
Sheridan Animal Hospital’s mission is to provide high quality, reliable, and technologically advanced veterinary care and exceptional customer service for pet owners in the rural, Central Michigan area. In pursuit of this mission, we promise to have a friendly smile, and a warm, willing attitude and we will treat each animal as if it is our own and each owner as if they are part of our family.
MISSION: We at Sheridan Animal Hospital are committed to providing exceptional veterinary care that promotes the health and quality of life of our patients and to making our clients and their pets feel welcome, like “part of our family”.
- We seek to inspire trust, build strong relationships, educate ourselves and owners, and provide exceptional care, while understanding the financial struggles of the rural community in which we live and work.
- We provide the highest quality medical care to our patients based on individualized, patient centered treatment plans that are formulated based on the client’s goals for their pets after all the options are explained.
- We support our clients in whatever decisions they make for their pets, even when we may not agree with it.
- We greet with a smile, work as a team, treat every pet like it was our own, and provide a safe and clean environment.
- We work with our clients to teach the best way to care for their pets from birth through death.
- We commit to finding answers to all our clients questions, needs and concerns.
- We will give to our team mates and our client family, 100% care, guaranteed.
- We support our community through charitable giving. We invest money and knowledge to help others succeed.
VISION: Sheridan Animal Hospital will be the preferred animal health care provider in Montcalm County, providing excellent paying jobs with living wage, excellent benefits, and an enjoyable, caring work environment both today and for future generations.